Register & Donate
photo courtesy of Jim Steinberg
Seminars at Steamboat talks are free of charge. While Seminars have been limited in the past by maximum capacity in the Strings Pavilion, we are not restricted in the number of attendees at our 2020 virtual events. This is an open invitation for curious people near and far to join our elevated conversations from Steamboat Springs.
Access the 2020 Seminars at Steamboat online via the Crowdcast platform. This allows you to easily join our speakers from all over the world, and engage them with questions. Registration is simple:
1. Visit Seminars at Steamboat on Crowdcast. The talks are free, and so is our virtual platform. There’s nothing to download – Crowdcast uses the browser on your computer, tablet or phone.
2. Click on the upcoming event that you’d like to attend. (You’ll need to register for each event separately.)
3. When the event opens, click on SAVE MY SPOT to reserve your space. It’s free, but the first time you use Crowdcast you’ll need to create a simple account with your name and email address. No need to add a photo or profile info, although you certainly can if you choose.
4. You will receive confirmation of your registration via Crowdcast, and you’ll receive a Crowdcast reminder a few minutes before the talk starts, too. Simply click on the link in your reminder, or revisit the Seminars at Steamboat on Crowdcast when the event starts, and click LET ME IN. All you’ll need is the email address you used to register. (And if you’re a little early, you’ll see a countdown clock.)
5. Enjoy the talk. As you listen, click on ASK A QUESTION at the bottom of the screen to submit any queries for the speaker.
During this time of transition, Seminars needs your support as much as ever. We have shifted to a virtual presentation, but our summer season promises to be as full and robust as ever. Become a Friend of Seminars by donating $100 or more to the nonprofit, nonpartisan lecture series.
Seminar Sponsor: $3,500
Supporting Sponsor: $1,500
Major Donor: $1,000 – $1,499
Special Friend: $500 – $999
Good Friend: $250 – $499
Friend: $100 – $249
If you prefer to donate by mail, no problem! Make out your check to Seminars at Steamboat, and mail to:
SEMINARS AT STEAMBOAT
P.O. Box 774731
Steamboat Springs, CO 80477
If you are interested in sponsoring a specific seminar, please contact: Debbie Metscher, 970-879-1589
In-Kind Donations Are Also Welcome and Appreciated
- Lodging for speakers
- Tickets to local events for our speakers